Brighten & Restore
Quick & Easy Application
Quick Colour Enhancement
Our canvas dyes are often used in the re-enactment sectors and military areas to dye canvas tents, canvas vehicle tops, and other items.
Available sizes, 250ml– 8.5 fl oz, 500ml – 17 fl oz, 1ltr – 34 fl oz, 5ltr – 176 fl oz
Warranty,12 months from point of sale.
Temperatures, do not allow to freeze or go below 7℃.
always check in a small hidden area before using to ensure its suitability for the canvas.
Colour, a coloured canvas paint.
Smell, no aromas added.
Formula, water-based canvas paint.
1. First of all remove any dirt and mould from the roof. You can do this by using our Leather Cleaner
2. Apply the canvas dye directly and evenly onto the canvas roof of the car with a sponge or soft cloth. Or wrap the sponge inside a soft cloth for a stronger grip
3. Work the dye into the canvas material to ensure it absorbs deep into the fibres. This can be built up in several layers so it's completely renewed
4. Once satisfied that your roof is sufficiently coloured, let it dry
5. Apply our Canvas Water proofer to lock in protection
always check in a small area first, this is not suitable for mohair or standard soft top car roofs, it works on canvas only.
For exclusive discounts, industry tips and everything LRC