Luxury Look & Feel
Water Based Formula
Our leather colours were developed for colour repairs, restorations, and applications that require a total change in colour. We created them with a high pigment level, allowing for significantly better coverage than any other product on the market. In most circumstances, one or two applications are sufficient enough to complete the task to a high standard.
The leather colours provide excellent UV protection, have waterproof properties, are exceptionally flexible, and have excellent pigment adherence. The leather colours give your item a feel that is considerably better than when it was first produced, so you can be guaranteed that your newly restored leather goods will last for years to come.
The Leather Repair Company leather colours can be used on leather furniture, antique furniture, equestrian leathers, chairs/sofas, leather jackets, handbags, car interior, vintage cars, classic car seats, shoes, boots, carry bags, leather phone case and more.
Not suitable for use on suede, nubuck, or aniline leather finishes.
1. Clean all the surface down with our leather cleaner
2. Shake the bottle well to make sure the colours are mixed well together
3. Apply the colour to a sponge and wipe over a single coat
4. Allow to dry. You may use a hairdryer to speed up the process
5. Apply a second coat by following the same process
6. If you're going to use a spray gun, only use it after you've finished the first layer with a sponge. For the first coat, never use a spray gun
For exclusive discounts, industry tips and everything LRC