Blocks UV Rays
Shrink, Crack & Peel Resistant
The Re New Leather Restorer is not the same as traditional restoration procedures; it is designed to give you that instant refreshed look to your leather, which you can repeat as the surface begins to break down again; it makes your leather look brand new in an instant. It's the perfect product for classic cars that don't want the interior to seem like new modern leather but still want to maintain the patina look and feel of genuine connolly hide leather.
The Leather Repair Company leather colours can be used on leather furniture, antique furniture, equestrian leathers, chairs/sofas, leather jackets, handbags, car interior, vintage cars, classic car seats, shoes, boots, carry bags, leather phone case and more.
1. Clean all the surface down with our leather cleaner
2. Shake the bottle well to make sure the colours are mixed together
3. Apply the colour to a sponge and wipe over a single coat
4. Allow to dry. You may use a hairdryer to speed up the process
5. Apply a second coat by following the same process
6. If you're going to use a spray gun, only use it after you've finished the first layer with a sponge. For the first coat, never use a spray gun
7. Once you've finish apply the leather softening cream to lock in the colour
For exclusive discounts, industry tips and everything LRC