Leather Training Courses
With all leather training courses we can work around you and your company to meet your leather training requirements.
We have been involved in the leather industry in one form or another for 30 years, probably the longest established company in leather care and repair in the UK.
Our leather repair courses are designed for those starting out through to fully qualified technicians wanted a re fresher course or to brush up on new developments in the leather industry.
Over the years we have trained hundreds of people from around the globe, we are still in contact with all these people / companies supporting them with products and help, all of them are still going strong.
Richard Hutchins the company owner trains everyone personally, Richard continually researches products and restoration developments, to ensure that the award winning products we manufacture outperform every single time.
If its just teaching your staff a basic understanding of leather or teaching everything from cleaning to restoration or 1 on 1 or group sessions, we listen to you to offer the best courses we can.
The leather training courses offer everything, from small scratches and scuffs, to large scale restoration of furniture and car interior. You will learn how to repair all surface damages to the leather, such as rough areas, abrasion, and bad scuffs and scratches.
Other things covered in our leather training courses are changing the colour of leather, we look at the whole process from cleaning and preparing, to applying colour and sealing it in.
We will go through all areas such as rips, tears, splits, burn holes and colour loss.
Trainees have travelled from all over the world to train with us here at our head office in East Yorkshire, we have trained people from Ireland, Spain, France, Germany, USA, South Africa & Switzerland.
Leather training course are attended by people from all sectors and walks of life, some are just wanting to refresh the skills they already have, some are starting out, some are wanting a major change in career.
We train people every week from Cleaning Companies, Valeter’s, Detailing Companies, Furniture Shops, Restoration Companies, Furniture Manufacturers.
In our leather training courses, we’ll show you:
- Tricks of using an airbrush: We use an airbursh to spray colour onto the leather to make it blend in and for a professional finish.
- Cleaning & Care of leather, showing an in depth guide for cleaning and heavy duty deep cleaning.
- Grain Copying: You are taught how to copy a leathers grain pattern and then imprint it into the repair compound for an invisible repair.
- Light Cracking & Surface Abrasion: You are taught how to repair leather where the surface is wearing away or peeling.
- Colour Matching: we will go through the basics of colour matching, but we can’t teach you colour matching in just an hour! It’s something you need to practice yourself. We therefore provide you with detailed instructions to help you get started!
- Colour Changing: we will show you how to change the colour of leather items, from a simple colour change to custom colours and patterns!
Our leather training courses Start from just £75
Whether it’s an individual or a group training session. Starting off on your own, expanding your business or just a refresher, we can cater for anyone interested in leather training courses. Please fill in the contact form below with your queries.
We also offer leather training courses for people wishing to start a handbag repair company like a hand bag spa business.
Give Us A Call On
- Tel: 01964 614 006
Or Fill In The Form Below
If you are trying to send us a large image please attach it to an email and send it to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org