We can work around you and your company to meet your leather training requirements. If its just teaching your staff a basic understanding of leather or teaching everything from cleaning to restoration or 1 on 1 or group sessions, we listen to you to offer the best courses we can. This course teaches everything about large scale restoration of furniture and car interior. You will learn how to repair all surface damages to the leather, such as rough areas, abrasion, and bad scuffs and scratches. You will be shown how to fix the above problems making the leather smooth and we will then look at restoring the colour to the leather. Other things covered in our leather training courses are changing the colour of leather, we look at the whole process from cleaning and preparing, to applying colour and sealing it in. We will go through all areas such as rips, tears, splits, burn holes and colour loss.
In our leather training courses, we’ll show you:
- Tricks of using an airbrush: We use an airbursh to spray colour onto the leather to make it blend in and for a professional finish.
- Cleaning & Care of leather, showing an in depth guide for cleaning and heavy duty deep cleaning.
- Grain Copying: You are taught how to copy a leathers grain pattern and then imprint it into the repair compound for an invisible repair.
- Light Cracking & Surface Abrasion: You are taught how to repair leather where the surface is wearing away or peeling.
- Colour Matching: we will go through the basics of colour matching, but we can’t teach you colour matching in just an hour! It’s something you need to practice yourself. We therefore provide you with detailed instructions to help you get started!
- Colour Changing: we will show you how to change the colour of leather items, from a simple colour change to custom colours and patterns!
Our leather training courses Start from just £75
Whether it’s an individual or a group training session. Starting off on your own, expanding your business or just a refresher, we can cater for anyone interested in leather training courses. Please fill in the contact form below with your queries.
Give Us A Call On
- Tel: 01964 614 006
Or Fill In The Form Below
If you are trying to send us a large image please attach it to an email and send it to us directly at email@example.com