Our leather repair paint colours were developed for colour repairs, restorations, and applications that require a total change in colour. We created them with a high pigment level, allowing for significantly better coverage than any other product on the market. In most circumstances, one or two applications are sufficient enough to complete the task to a high standard.
The leather repair paint colours provide excellent UV protection, have waterproof properties, are exceptionally flexible, and have excellent pigment adherence. The leather colours give your item a feel that is considerably better than when it was first produced, so you can be guaranteed that your newly restored leather goods will last for years to come.
The Leather Repair Company leather repair paint colours can be used on leather furniture, antique furniture, equestrian leathers, chairs/sofas, leather jackets, handbags, car interior, vintage cars, classic car seats, shoes, boots, carry bags, leather phone case and more.
Not suitable for use on suede, nubuck, or aniline leather finishes.
Our Kits are unique they are a very easy, simple four stage process.
1. First of all you will need to clean the leather thoroughly
2. The next step is to use the prep, this is designed to remove some of the old surface coating, the reason for doing this is its removing all old dirt, grease, waxes and oils from the surface and some of the old manufacturers finish, this then gives you a base to work from allowing the colourant to adhere correctly to the leathers surface. Without removing some of the colour, the new colour wont bond correctly
3. The next stage is to colour the area to be repaired
4. Once coloured, you then seal this over with the clear coat sealers (Gloss and Matt Finish) the gloss and matt finish can be mixed together to give you a satin finish if this is the desired look you require, this can be done by mixing them 50/50, the kits comes with sand paper to very lightly sand the surface between coats to ensure you finish with a silky smooth result every time.
• 1x 100ml Leather Cleaner
• 1x 50ml Base Colour
• 3x 5ml Tints each (sometimes more depending on base colour)
• 1x 30ml Gloss Finish
• 1x 30ml Matt Finish
• 1x 50ml Leather Prep
• 1x 30ml Mixing Cup
• 3x Small Applicator Sponges
• 2x Tooth Picks
• 1x Mixing Sticks
• 2x Cotton Buds
• 1x 1200 Sandpaper (1/8 Sheet)
• 1x 3000 Sandpaper (1/8 Sheet)
• 1x Emery Pad (1/4 Sheet)
• 1x Small Cloth
For exclusive discounts, industry tips and everything LRC