Brighten & Restore
Great For Classics
The Leather Softening Crème is intended for use on worn, dried-out leather, such as vehicle seats, sofas, shoes, luggage, and clothing. With its natural oils and preservatives, it will also restore some of the colour. Use the Leather Softening Crème to infuse life back into leather that has become hard, brittle, and depleted of all its natural oils and nutrition. Works great on furniture and classic cars.
Car Leather Interiors, Leather Sofas, Leather Chairs, Leather Shoes, Leather Handbags, Leather Briefcases, Leather Saddles, Equine Leather, Leather Jackets, Motorcycle Leathers, Leather Boots, Leather Purses, Leather Trousers. Leather Clothing, Motor Bike Leathers, Leather Walls, Leather Tables, Leather Watch Straps, leather hats, leather gloves, classic car seats, airplane leather interiors, yacht leather interiors.
1. Put on protective gloves and generously coat the leather with the Leather Softening Cream, kneading it into the cracked areas
2. Massage well into the broken areas, pushing the leather in all directions to ensure the leather reviver is working into the grain and fibre structures of the leather hyde
3. Apply a second generous coat of the leather softening lotion and leave it to dry for a few hours or overnight for best results
4. Wrap the second layer in cling film to allow it to penetrate deeper into the fibres; however, this step is optional
5. Wipe off the surface with a cloth soaked in leather cleaner to remove any residue
6. If you are restoring the seats and the leather colour has been partially removed for the colour restoration process, then this can be applied very thickly and massaged into the leathers kin with a leather massage roller, then wrapped up in cling film or shrink wrap to sock in for a few days.
If the leather is still not as soft as you believe or would like it to be, repeat the methods outlined above
Additional Video Help with very dry classic car seats this videos guides you through a full process of handling cassic car seats that are extremely dry and brittle.
For exclusive discounts, industry tips and everything LRC